- State: Pulau Pinang
- Condition: New
- Delivery Method: Shipping Only
- Estimated Delivery: 3-4 Business Days
- Email Address: [email protected]
- Ship to Penisular Malaysia (RM): FREE !
- Ship to Sabah/Sarawak (RM): FREE !
- Expires: 51 days, 13 hours
MT360 Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Watch
• Dialer / Message: You can make or check your calls / messages in the watch via Bluetooth.
• Remote camera / music: Control your smart phone to take photos and play music, you can enjoy the pleasure on your wrist.
• Pedometer: Record your exercise, encourage you to finish your sports goals.
• Information reminder: Instant information, real time inform you, you can take control of everything.
Bluetooth calling: Answering,Call log sync,Caller ID dispay,Caller’s name display,Dialing,Phone call reminder,Phonebook
Messaging: Message checking,Message reminder
Health tracker: Pedometer
Remote Control: Camera remote,Music remote
Other Functions: Alarm
Alert type: Ring,Vibration
Battery Capacity: 230mAh
Standby time: 70 – 90 hours
People: Unisex watch
Shape of the dial: Round
Case material: Stainless Steel
Band material: Leather
Compatible OS: Android
Compatability: Android 4.3 and above system
Available color: Black,Gold,Red,Silver
Dial size: 4.0 x 4.0 x 1.0 cm / 1.57 x 1.57 x 0.39 inches
Product size (L x W x H): 24.00 x 4.00 x 1.00 cm / 9.45 x 1.57 x 0.39 inches
Package size (L x W x H): 11.00 x 11.00 x 7.00 cm / 4.33 x 4.33 x 2.76 inches
Package weight: 0.349 kg
Package Contents: 1 x MT360 Smart Watch, 1 x USB Charging Cable, 1 x English and Chinese Manual
Warranty: 3 Months
FAQ for Smart Watch and Wristband
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone’s Bluetooth version is lower than the watch’s / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone’s Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch’s / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.
Some other Smart Watch ads that you might be interested in...
INCHOR Wristfit HR Bluetooth 4.0 Smart Wristband Heart Rate Track Watch Main Features: – Heart rate monitoring: It can provide you with detailed data to tell […]2018-05-15
Aiwatch LW03 Smartwatch Phone 1.3 Inch MTK2502 Bluetooth 4.0 Remote Camera Anti-lost Wristwatch Note: This watch phone will only work with GSM networks: GSM850/900/1800/1900MHz. Unlocked […]12 hours ago